Dr. John W. Johnson Graduated from The Ohio State School of Dentistry in 1984. A lifetime resident of Ohio, John was raised in Yellow Springs and has practiced in the Central Ohio since graduating from dental school. His education has not stopped there, Dr Johnson is a continuous student and spends a tremendous amount of time each year to stay on top of the latest advances in dentistry, so he can better serve you.
John and his wife Deborah, live on their organic working farm outside of Mt. Vernon, raising grass-fed beef, free range chickens, Belgian draft horses, dogs and cats.
You will be seen by Dr Johnson personally at every visit. His personal goal is not to be the typical office that makes you wait, he understands your time is valuable, and that is why we schedule by appointment only.
I invite you to find out for yourself what we can do for you.
Once you've experienced sedation dentistry with Dr Johnson, you'll probably never be afraid to go to the dentist again. You'll be sedated just enough to be unaware of the treatment, as if you were relaxing. You'll wake up refreshed, with little or no memory of what was accomplished.
>>Read More About Sedation Dentistry
Dr Johnson has Advanced Training in:
- Biological Compatible Dentistry (Mercury Free, Silver Free, Amalgam Free Fillings)
- Sleep Apnea
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Dental Implants: Ceramic vs. Titanium
- A Holistic approach to treating gums/Periodontal Disease
- Accredited Member of International Academy Of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Charter Member of The International Association Of Mercury Free Dentists
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Institute Of Natural Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
John W Johnson DDS
In New Albany Ohio and the surrounding
Columbus - Westerville - Mt Vernon - Newark OH areas.
Dr. Johnson is licensed to perform all listed services as a general dentist. This provider is not a specialist in family, crowns, gum disease, sedation, prosthodontics, orthodontics, endodontics, cosmetic, whitening, implants and non-specialty interest areas that require no specific educational training to advertise this service.